Pocatello Trip




April 16, 2009


Today we went to Pocatello to Tony's sister's memorial service. His oldest sister Lynn passed away last week. It was a very lovely memorial service. Lynn has some very sweet kids. My heart goes out to them. I also think about how hard it would be lot lose a sister. I can't even let myself thing of something so sad. Siblings have such a bond, like no other. For a daughter and sons to have to bury their mother, makes my heart ache. As a mother, these are they types of life's struggles we never imagine having to put our children through. For a mother to lose a child, at any age, would be such a deep sadness. Tony has a fantastic and supportive family. He is very blessed.

On our way home we stopped at Shosone Falls. The water is flowing at full force. It was beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! That's a nice pic of you and Tony. I have to say though, the date stamp is one of my pet peeves. *arg* ;)

    My parents went today too. I suppose I'm going to have to find some time to check it out before all the water goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty, you should go, you live so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did go today, it was great! We try to go every year, it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete