Softball


This is the first weekend of Softball Season! It was a nice brisk morning at Ann Morrison Park. Tony didn't have his fan club with him at his first game, 9:15 a.m., but we showed up for the 2nd and 3rd games that afternoon.



This will be the 3rd Softball Season I have spent with Tony! I love being out in the sunshine and having the kids play in the park. It's great family time.

This is the Nampa team that Tony is on this year, "Devil Dogs". He will also be on a Boise team, that is a lot of softball! He plays Left Center. I can't believe how far and fast he can throw the ball!
Added by Tony: Okay, it's Saturday night and the Devil Dogs tourney is over. That's not a good thing, we should be playing tomorrow but you have to win at least a game, one game! Ahh, that's okay, chock it up to character building and team unity. It was a good loss (four to be exact). By the why, Donna is a supertrooper!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fun! You guys should let us know when you have games...We would love to come watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Now I can check up on you and see what's up. That's fun that Tony plays softball. I just signed Ally up for little league baseball. I'm looking forward to getting out in the sun myself, if it ever decides to shine!

    ReplyDelete