Weekend Projects

April 25, 2009!
This weekend's project was the Square Foot Garden. Tony is amazing! I can come to him with an idea, and he is ready to just get it done! No questions, just, OK, let's do it! Not only did he get the garden built this weekend, he also got the A/C unit repaired, thanks to Kaiser's destruction, and the sprinklers repaired and set. I guess the pool will be next!

.







I planted cilantro, sweet peas, carrots and onions. We are going to put the tomato and bell pepper plants in when it gets a little warmer. I'll let the girls pick and plant a couple of squares.

Of course Kaiser was in the middle of everything!

Then after our hard day of work, we had homemade Gyros! The are fantastic! Our new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty awesome! Looks like you guys were a lot more productive than we were this weekend. I'm hoping that by next summer I'll have a nice yard like yours that I can do some landscaping/gardening in. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool garden, good job Tony!! No wonder he doesn't ask questions and just gets to work, I would too if I knew yummy food would be waiting for me at the end of the day!

    Shastina

    ReplyDelete